Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bob Marley and an Apple of Love!!

Isaac, much to his father's dismay, is a momma's boy!! And he is soooo in that stage right now of always competing with his dad. Jerod had brought me home a candy apple one day just because. It is one of my favorite treats and when ever we go to a fair or amusement park I always have to get it, but am usually limited to enjoying them only then. So he thought it'd bring a smile to my face...and it did....if he got me one. So the very next morning Isaac woke me up and said that he had made me a candy apple all by himself. He was sooo excited and dragged me out of bad to show me the candy apple that he had made, and he was going on and on about all the special treats he put on it. Below is the result of hos creation. It truly warmed my heart! When I asked him what made him want to do that his reply was, "Well daddy got you a candy apple and it made you smile, so I wanted to make you an extra special one so you could smile even bigger!" Such a sweet boy!! In Brasil we call candy apples, 'Maca do amor' which means apple of love...which I think is a much more appropriate name for the one that Isaac made me!





So Naomi is our accesories girl...although Jojo isn't that far behind her. She is also our unique, artsy type child. She comes up with the most random of things to do, it keeps us all on our toes and laughing!! On this day she found this winter hat somewhere...she is also the best finder around this house...no one can ever find a working pen except for her!! She put it on all by herself and kept it on literally all day...until bed time. I of course couldn't help but take a couple pictures of her!! And somebody, I think it was Wagner, mentioned how she looked like Bob Marley!!
Bringing out the Rasta in her!!



I so love this smile!!
Such a cute girl!!


Just priceless!!

1 comment:

daia azevedo said...

REALMENTE NAOMI E UNICA...SO TA FALTANDO O VIOLAO MESMO E CANTAR NAO,NAO CHORES MAIS,....QNDO DA P/ FAZER SUAS GRACINHAS, ELA E OTIMA..N E CORUJICE DE VO NAO....ELA E MAIS K ESPECIAL E TUDO DE BOM..VOVO TA MORRENDO DE SAUDADES DE VC PITUQUINHA...TE AMOO DEMAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..... OH!! QNTA A MACA NAO SEI SE FICOU GOSTOSA,NAO. MAS K DA P/ VER K FOI FEITA COM AMOR..ISSO DA...ISSAC MEU PRINCIPE VOVO TE AMA ...SAUDADES MEU AMOR...BJUSSSSSSSSSSSMIL...