Thursday, February 5, 2009

Animal Kingdom and Cinderella's Castle
















Here we are my two princesses at Animal kingdom doing what they do best...being cute!! Then you will see Isaac at the parade. This was actually the second time of us watching the first parade...it was coming back around the park. This parade starts and ends at the same place...which I didn't quite know. We went on the Safari ride which is right next to here...when we got off the parade had just started. For those of you whom have been to Disney before know that people stake out their parade spots an hour before the parade starts. Since we were going to be leaving the park after parade I really wanted the kids to see it, but we couldn't get that close for them to see the action on the ground. So while Jerod went to grab our stroller, I took off with Nana and Isaac to find a spot. No luck!! So I put Isaac on my shoulders and held Naomi up as high as I could...you should have seen the looks I kept getting!! And it lasted good 20 min...do I need to tell you that I 'felt' that parade for the next two days?!?! Well, once the parade was over we decided to go check out the hippos and gorillas that were located right next to the Safari. By the time we did that, the parade was coming back around...so this time the kids got front row action! Each of the characters that would walk by kept giving Isaac a high five...he was just loving it!!
Then we went back to the Magic Kingdom. There was a couple of rides we still wanted to go on and we wanted to catch the Fireworks, we had missed them the last time we were there. It was too cold to take the girls out of the strollers...so we tried still getting them in the picture, but Nana was cut off!!

No comments: