Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Did you miss us?






Hey everyone! It has been forever since I've posted anything. I still have a ton of Disney pics and videos to upload...but we are going to take a break and get back to those in a bit. We've all been taking turns being sick since the end of February and that is why we've been MIA. To start here is some pictures of Isaac at ski lessons. He took 6 weeks of skiing in Jan and February and loved it. I will also have a link to a video on YouTube..if you don't see it yet check back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXHATmGygc

Also, on a side note, if you choose to subscribe to my YouTube account I think it will automatically let you know when I add new videos. But don't ask me how it works...i am not sure! :) Also, here is a short video of him skiing..the one on YouTube is much longer.

No comments: