Friday, April 10, 2009

Posing for the camera!
















So I was trying to get some work done on the computer when Miss Naomi decided to join me, literally!! Since I had recently been posting some pictures she grabbed my camera and started saying 'Cheese' so I took some pictures of her. (the ones in the green outfit were yesterday) When Isaac heard the commotion he had to come check out what was happening, he never misses a beat! Than today Naomi did the same thing...and this time it was Miss Jojo that also wanted in on the fun!!

2 comments:

Ashley Sanchez said...

This kids are too adorable!!!! I want to see them soon! I miss you all!! and baby x on the way :)

Glauco said...

Estava vendo os ultimos posts, a Naomi parece ta impossivel hein? sera que ela puxou isso da mae? Haha!
Saudade de vcs, beijos pra todos