Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Laying aroung...and looking pretty!!

Naomi literally crashed during nap time!



Smiling for the camera!
I love my big brother!!



Ever since we got rid of Naomi's binky she doesn't really nap anymore. Sometimes I will lay her down in her crib and she'lll cry the first 15 mins and then jump around and play for the other 90. With the girls sharing a room now I usually don't even bother to lay her down anymore since she'll just wake Jojo up from her nap earlier. Usually she'll relax and watch tv on the couch or something. This day she must have been really tired, because she totally crashed while playing.

I had to snap a couple of pictures of Jojo wearing this dress. It was one of my favorites on Naomi last summer and I knew I'd love it just as much on her!! And she loved being the pretty girl in it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

haha, Naomi is so funny! How long did she sleep like that??

The Cherrys said...

About an hour or so!