Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Mother's Day surprise!!




As much as I hate how I look in these pictures I still had to post them! My great hubby, who endured much whining on Mother's Day itself, had set up a whole day full of surprises for me!! Starting with this limo that came to pick me up at the house on Saturday morning. He didn't tell me where it was taking me and gave me a bag he had packed himself!! Turns out it was set for the Spa, where I was pampered all day! Then the limo came back to get me (another surprise, I had thought he was going to pick me up!!) And took me to meet him at yet another undisclosed location...the Melting Pot, one of my favorite restaurants. And the day still wasn't over, he then had surprised me by booking two of our Fave sitters, Jules and Laura, to spend the night with the kids while him and I got to spend the night away!! It was all so wonderful, and the best part was seeing all the details he had thought through! Down to my outfit to change into and watch and bracelet! For the last 4 years I always whine about how I go overboard in making his days (bdays, father's, etc) so special and feel like he never puts thought into them for me. Well, he's made up for the last 4 years and then some!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Bush said...

I love this. You have an awwesome husband and beautiful family.