Monday, October 12, 2009

It's been awhile!!

Isaac and mommy at the hospital!
Me and my three favorite guys on this planet! ( the third still in my tummy!! ;)
Just the girls!!
Love their smiles!!



It seems like it's been forever since I last posted! A LOT has happened here in the Cherry household. For any who may not know, On Aug 17th I had to go into the hospital because of some bleeding I had...and didn't get to leave until Sept 14th!!! I was on bed rest for 3 weeks before delivering our little Eli, who was 3 weeks early!! It was quite a journey our family went through...but God saw us through all of it, and provided for our needs, and taught us some important lessons. We are greatful that His hand and presence was over our lives each and every day...and that He kept little Elijah safe for us.

Elijah was born on 9-9-09. He weighed 6lbs and 3ozs and was 19 3/4'' long. And looked just like the rest of the bunch he was joining. He was prayed over and for for weeks...and loved the instant we saw him!!

Above are some pictures of our visits at the hospital. The toughest part of the whole thing was being away from my kiddies and hubby for so long. It was always the highlight of my days when they'd come to spend time with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: