Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Eli!

It was probably the longest two days of my life!! This was the first time I got to hold Elijah.
It wasn't until Friday afternoon, and he was born on Weds. But it felt sooo good!!


He was in the NICU the whole time we were at the hospital. So I didn't get to do much in terms of his care.
But each day I'd pump and go to feed him, it was the highlight of my days!! Here is the last feeding I gave him!


Mommy, the proud (and better looking!) daddy, and baby Elijah, ready to head home!!



It was a long journey, and sometimes hard. But God taught myself and my husband quite a few things through all of it! One of them was being able to experience more vividly His care for us, Him carrying us through this situation and providing for us! The best we got out of it was this amazing little life, we are always humbled as we think of how amazing each of our children are and that God would see us worthy to be their parents. Here is our most recent gift from above, ready to go home with us!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Love this post--what you wrote is touching :) Can't wait to meet little Eli on Thursday!!

Keri Bush said...

you have the most beautiful babies. They have the most beautiful Mommy and Daddy!